Hey there, I am so glad that you’re here!
My name is Pamela and I am the author and creator of Everyday She Prays! I’m a 30 something Christian mother of 5 and wife.
I created Everyday She Prays to connect with other mama’s who want to grow in their faith. As a busy mother, I know how easy it is to push time with God aside. It’s my goal to get you reconnected to what really matters…your relationship and prayer time with God!
On Everyday She Prays, you’ll find all kinds of ways to reconnect in your faith as a wife, mama, and daughter of God. You’ll find popular printables, scriptures, coloring pages for kids (or adults!), as well as devotional worksheets!
About the name
So, I will spare you all of the nitty-gritty details unless you want to read even more about the name and fruition of this site here. I created this site as a sister site to Everday She Moms. When you think of a Christian mom or someone who is close to God, you pray a lot! At least, I know that I do.
So it was a really easy decision to create the sister site to Everyday She Moms! And so, Everyday She Prays was born!
Fun facts about me
- I accepted the Lord into my heart when I was around 12 years old in Sunday school!
- Mexican food and pizza are my favorite foods.
- I work full time in the medical field and have been for 7 years (And I absolutely love it!)
- I enjoy playing video games with my husband.
- I also own the sister site to Everyday She Prays… Everyday She Moms!
- I have a book coming out soon, Honey in the Valley!
I hope you stay awhile and have a look around!
Don’t see something that should be on Everyday She Prays? Let me know!
Thank you so much if you’ve read all of this!